|Place of Origin:||China|
RC-8 DISSOLUTION TESTER A SMALL MAP TO ENLARGE
RC series of instruments are used for detecting velocity and extent of pharmic dissolution from tablet, capsule etc in prescriptive menstruum.
· National standard( Chinese codex ) /2013
· Industry standard(Dissolution tester )JB/T 20105-2007
· It has eight vessels and six poles, with six vessels and six poles in front and other two vessels at back.
· The head part of the instrument can be artificially turned over smoothly and flexibly.
· The basket units and paddle units are made of imported stainless steel (SUS316L).
· The magnetism-pumped circular water current can heat the system evenly, and the bath liquid can achieve an equal temperature.
· A MPU is used in dissolution tester to automatically control the temperature, rotational speed and time, and the parameters can be preset at any time.
· It can be operated conveniently by keystroke. The measurement result is displayed by LCD. The preset and real data can be displayed alternately in time.
· Automation: auto-test, auto-diagnose, auto-alarm.
· It can test by self and alarm automatically. The dissolution parameters of' Chinese codex 2010' are stored in and can be taken out at anytime.
· Time can be preset at many points. The beeper sounds automatically to any point, and then the tester automatically runs to the next one.
· Speed range (20~200)rpm
· Speed accuracy ±2rpm
· Temperature range ambient to +45.0℃
· Temperature Stability ±0.3℃
· Preset timing nine points (1~999)min
· Time accuracy ±0.5mm
· Paddle radial run-out ±0.5mm
· Basket radial run-out ±1.0mm
· Power 220V/50Hz/1200W or 110V/60Hz/1200W
· Dimension (960*440*480)mm3