|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Blood Enrichment Culture Bottles are compatible with Labstar Automated Blood Culture Systems to detect microorganism including bacteria and fungi from blood and sterile body fluids.
• Quantitative vacuum design effectively avoid pollution of blood collection.
• A comprehensive range of bottles are suitable for specimen types. Special nutritional media provide robust environments for microbial growth to increase the positive rate.
• Resins can effectively absorb the immune factors and residual antibiotics. Effective antimicrobial neutralization provides better environment for organism growth and detection.
• Bacterial growth metabolites can excite the sensor to produce optical changes, the intensity of reflected light increases with bacterial growth. Software can determine whether microbial growth in accordance with the change trend of light intensity. Sophisticated algorithms minimize false negatives.
• Plastic bottles reduce potential for biohazard exposure.
|Bottles||Media||Specimen Type||Specimen Volume|
|Aerobic Antimicrobial Neutralization Culture Bottle||25ml||blood and sterile body fluids||5-10mL|
|Pediatric Antimicrobial Neutralization Culture Bottle||25ml||blood and sterile body fluids||2-10mL|
|Anaerobic Antimicrobial Neutralization Culture Bottle||25ml||blood and sterile body fluids||2-10mL|